Starting with 11 associates, TraneOregon has become a premier company in energy services, commercial heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC), with more than 80 associates. And every TraneOregon employee is trained to be the best.
We take pride in providing building owners and managers with Trane’s leading technology and energy services, building system controls, factory-trained service personnel, customer training, and a complete parts and supply center.
The more complex HVAC systems become, the more customers benefit from our integrated system approach. TraneOregon is the only Trane Factory Authorized warranty agent for Trane commercial and industrial products in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
One number to call for Total System Support : (800) 20-TRANE
- Complete contracting services for simple or complex turnkey and retrofit solutions
- Fast response and reliable service from the TraneOregon Service
- Complete line of high-quality building automation systems customized and engineered for your project
We are also dedicated to reducing our carbon footprint while providing the best in equipment and services. We use only recycled paper, energy-efficient lighting and equipment, and more.
- We print all marketing materials double sided on 40% PCW paper or 10% PCW card-stock
- All printers are set to duplex default
- We communicate with customers primarily via e-mail for training and event invitations.
- We turn off meeting room, office and other lights when not in use
- We have light sensors in offices, restrooms and other areas in our building
- We turn off computers, monitors, radios, adding machines and other electronics when not in use
- We installed a Vending Miser on our pop machine to power down when no one is in the area
- We purchase Energy Star equipment when applicable
- We have a recycle center located in the kitchen for glass, paper, cardboard, plastic and aluminum
- Our warehouse recycles metal, cardboard, batteries and toner
- We recycle compressors off site
- We offer Mercury Thermostat recycling through our Parts Center
- We offer refrigerant reclaim through our Parts Center
Reduce our Carbon Footprint / Green Measures
- Eliminated plastic water bottles for customer events; installed a water filter and provide reusable glasses and pitchers
- We take advantage of webinars or conference calls whenever possible
- We offer organic free trade coffee to associates
- We purchased a low fuel consumption Subaru for a Project Manager
- We purchase recycled content paper plates for customer events
- We use durable dishware for associates
- We employ a green cleaning company
- We use biodegradable dish-washing detergent and hand soap
Trane Oregon in the Community
Every year the employees of TraneOregon donate food, clothing, money, food and their time to help support their local community. By strengthening our local and global community, we are helping build a better future for us all.
A few of the organizations TraneOregon supports:
- United Way
- Medical Teams International
- Habitat for Humanity
- American Heart Association
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital
- Oregon Food Bank
- Easter Seals Oregon
- The Pongo Fund
- Oregon Humane Society
For more information about our charity efforts, or to get involved, please contact Kacie Jederberg at email@example.com.